Menopause can be a confusing time for any woman. Now, more than ever, the media and the internet are overloaded with advice and information, and it can be extremely difficult for a woman to figure out what information actually applies to her.
Menopause is a unique experience for every woman just as every woman is unique. Your menopause is not the same as your mother's, your sister's or your best friend's. Women vary greatly in the symptoms they have, the severity of those symptoms, and their medical risk factors. No one solution is right for everyone.
- Are your symptoms actually due to menopause?
- Does everyone have these symptoms?
- Should you consider hormone replacement therapy?
- How can you maintain a great sex life?
- What about the risks of heart disease and breast cancer?
- Is your hair really thinning, or is it your imagination?
- Are there alternatives to hormones for symptom management?
- What are "bioidentical hormones?"
- How can you evaluate the risks and benefits for your personal medical situation?